on 20 August 2014
This was the first time I have read Harlan Coben. The book has a good pace and plot and kept me engaged throughout. The characters were well-drawn. I particularly liked the Introduction by Harlan Coben as he is very honest about this book as it was one of the first he had written in his early twenties. Looking forward to reading more of this author's work.
on 11 February 2018
Not (I think!!!) one of his best but still clearly a HC style plot and very readable. Just not the 'page-turner' I'm used to from him.
on 19 August 2011
Without too many plot spoilers, I can say that although this book is far from Harlan Coben's best it is an enjoyable read. The plot is rather dated which confused me at times as things which for the characters are a kind of unheard of future possibility are for me old news and taken totally for granted.

If you haven't read Harlan Coben before I wouldn't recommend starting with this, but its a worthwhile read for all us die hard fans.
on 20 April 2017
Harlan Coben is a great favourite of mine and this book does not disappoint
on 30 July 2011
I believe this was one one of the first books Harlan Coben wrote. Over the years I have read each and every one of his novels with much enjoyment and the man has got better with each suceeding book. This is a nice easy read and if you have not come across any of his books before why not start with this one?
on 23 April 2018
it was okay
on 16 April 2013
For a young writer who must have been at the beginning of his career this is a great story. The plot starts really slow but once I got into the book I could not put it down.
on 13 June 2014
Not like his usual books, completely different a very good read thoroughly enjoyed it, a few more along these lines,please!
on 4 March 2013
I love all Harlan Coben books and this was no exception - what a great book - I'm scared i'll run out of his titles soon so i hope he's writing fast
on 12 March 2013
This is a great product and is excellent value for money. Delivered as promised with no delays. Thanks very much... A great seller although I originally thought it was non fiction.