on 22 April 2017
Not the best Myron Boliter read but still an intriguing page-turner with, as can be expected, the most unlikely villain revealed in the end! Coben is a master, of course, and can be depended on to give value.
on 13 January 2016
A good story with its usual twists at the end and as much as I try to guess the answer to the 'whodunnit' I got it wrong again. As usual in the Myron Bolitar stories it is full of good humour and it keeps the reader amused but doesn't take anything away from the crime thriller that it is.
on 25 July 2017
Just finished this. This series is great.
on 2 August 2017
Always a good read
on 30 March 2017
Always class - love the Myron Bolitar series
on 16 September 2017
Good series continuity
on 21 May 2016
Very fast past. Excellent story just love is books. If you haven't read him yet you are missing a rare treat
on 28 July 2017
on 1 March 2017
Great Harlan Coven book
on 14 March 2011
Being a massive Coben fan, I never thought possible giving up reading one of his books. However, there's a first time for everything and this book hasn't worked for me at all. I had to stop reading it after 90 pages as I was finding the plot and characters totally uninteresting and boring. This is not a page turner like all his other books so I presume this was his very first novel. I am not a big fan of Bolitar but somehow the other books about him have been rather interesting so I can't put my finger on what really fails on this one.