Customer reviews

on 21 February 2014
I've got two of the post secret books now and enjoy reading them over and over. They're great to have lying about and people have commented on them and the concept of sharing secrets you don't ever want to share with someone you know.
Really unique and gives you an insight into other peoples lives....and makes you feel less alone when someone has the same secret as you!
on 25 September 2016
I love the post secret books, they're a great read & an even greater conversation piece!

The secrets inside have been very well selected & the book takes you through every possible emotion!
on 18 April 2009
I personally adore the postsecret site and books, and so this is one of my fave's.

This book is full of beautiful postcards with short statements and sentences on, describing secrets, getting them out in to the world so someone else knows...they can be funny, shocking and really make you realise you have more secrets than you thought.

Everyone and anyone can relate to this book!! I recently took it to work for research for an Art project, and got many people thinking.

Everyone I know who's seen this book loves it. It's a great buy and I'm proud to have it on my coffee table.
on 22 September 2016
I bought myself this book when I was given an amazon gift voucher. Not only did I get it through prime delivery, which meant I could nominate a day for it to be delivered, but it is just such a lovely book. I actually read it cover to cover within an hour from when it arrived and let me just say - hour well spent. This book makes a great 'coffee table' book and also a great gift, I absolutely love these books.
on 24 July 2009
Bought this for my daughter (15). She loved it. I love it. Its a simple concept but brilliantly executed. Some of the comments are funny, some flippant and other make you want to cry. It can be a very odd experience reading this. But for me - bring on the next one ....
on 2 October 2015
Everything perfect. Totally pleased. thank you very much. Kind regards from Antwerp
on 19 November 2013
I bought this for my teenage sister and she loves it. It manages to get the balance right between silly/strange confessions and the more heart wrenching ones allowing you to both laugh and really think about the things people go through and don't feel able to openly discuss.
on 11 June 2014
Such a cool book! unbelievable, such amazing, clever book. It unreal the secrets frank warner received and how amazing some of the artwork that is in side. we have the book as a coffee table book.
on 6 May 2015
this has stickers at the front which are a cute extra. greatbook
on 28 December 2012
You could just read this all the time. Some make you want to laugh, others make you want to cry and you definitely want to join in. A great present to anyone you likes to think about people.