Six Years
Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 March 2014
Another brilliant read! Witty, exciting,gripping!
One of my favourite authors. Highly recommended for fans and newbies to the Harlan Cohen followers.
on 16 April 2016
Interesting read
on 9 August 2014
Great read
on 30 April 2014
I am a big Harlen Coben fan but this just missed the mark with me. It didn't feel at all fresh or new and I found the charachters quite one dimensional, I really wasn't too bothered about any of them! Pity, as I always look forward to a good read with Mr. Coben!
on 4 March 2016
Really enjoyed this book
on 27 August 2014
Good read.
on 26 December 2014
Really good read, couldn't put it down
on 14 July 2013
Didn't think this book was as good as some he has written the plot wasn't intricate enough for me. However it's a good holiday read.
on 25 March 2014
Brilliant book that I could not put down. I was mesmerised from the start. Really recommend reading it. It is captivating from the start and really well written!
on 22 August 2014
This is the quickest I have read a book in a while. I got into the story quickly and I didn't find it predictable with a few good twists.