on 4 November 2013
Another brilliant read from this talented story teller. It evokes the spirit of the time and paints the characters in stark ruthless detail. I loved the first 'Tyrant' book and look forward to reading any successive novels in this series. Gary Goldsmith.
on 12 October 2013
Having read the previous books in this series I knew that I was in for a treat and I wasn't disappointed. It was a great read. The only thing I didn't like was finishing it. I did not want to leave Satyrus and his world. Can't wait for the next one but it is a year to wait- too long!
on 21 August 2014
ok
on 14 April 2013
I buy quite a few books by this author for my husband he loves these books and can highly recommend
on 14 March 2013
Well written, it moves along well and is exciting and believable like the other books in the series. The characters come to life.
on 13 April 2016
A very good read and series of books.
on 14 April 2014
Really true depiction of people, characters you can relate to. People seem real. Alexander not so great as we thought.
on 20 March 2017
As new
on 4 January 2016
Arrived on the date as specified. Pages slightly yellow but otherwise no problem.
on 6 March 2015