on 17 February 2016
Fab lil book to help you along your journey to the LOA
review image
on 14 October 2016
Having read The Secret and having watched some of the videos this was the obvious next choice. I have also read a handful of other books by Jack Canfield and follow his streams. Read in conjunction with the book that it follows on from this will teach you some valuable extra tips. A must read.
on 29 September 2011
I rarely, if ever, review a book as none have made a huge impact on my life - HOWEVER this particular book can be life changing. Not in the sense that money does flow into my life or I got the ultimate job just be reading it but I do follow the act of gratitude and anyone who does will tell you that their life is just a little bit better by acknowledging the things they have rather than bemoaning what they don't have. I'm on my third reading and finally put it into practice so watch this space.
on 7 May 2010
I have just bought this book and have almost finished it, I plan to re read it and go through the excercises. What a brilliant book and really helpfull.
I would definatly recommend this book as it is helping me to overcome some of the things I am going through. Well done Jack for such good advice.
on 11 January 2016
One of my favourites connected to the Law of Attraction. I was so inspired I recommend this book to all my friends. Love the size of this book
on 28 January 2016
A inspirational book that doesn't bog you down with too much info but states clearly and to the point what you have to do. The book also gives you some very useful tools to begin your journey! It's fantastic, best self help book I've read.
on 27 October 2015
Great book! Recommended to me by a friend and definitely worth the buy. If you've read the Secret you'll love this, it explains the LOA so well and uses practical ways to make it work in your life.
on 9 June 2017
Wonderful book. A great repeat opener.

Interactive pages, contribute to this book serving as a kinda personal life bible.

Very motivating and positive.
on 5 December 2016
Greatest
on 31 January 2015
I chose this rating because I couldn't put it down, I read the whole book and felt so uplifted. I will be doing the relevant tasks and lists required to fulfil the Law of Attraction. I would recommend this book to anyone that believes in God and that he answers prayers.