on 17 February 2016
Fab lil book to help you along your journey to the LOA
review image
12 people found this helpful
on 14 October 2016
Having read The Secret and having watched some of the videos this was the obvious next choice. I have also read a handful of other books by Jack Canfield and follow his streams. Read in conjunction with the book that it follows on from this will teach you some valuable extra tips. A must read.
on 29 September 2011
I rarely, if ever, review a book as none have made a huge impact on my life - HOWEVER this particular book can be life changing. Not in the sense that money does flow into my life or I got the ultimate job just be reading it but I do follow the act of gratitude and anyone who does will tell you that their life is just a little bit better by acknowledging the things they have rather than bemoaning what they don't have. I'm on my third reading and finally put it into practice so watch this space.
16 people found this helpful
on 7 May 2010
I have just bought this book and have almost finished it, I plan to re read it and go through the excercises. What a brilliant book and really helpfull.
I would definatly recommend this book as it is helping me to overcome some of the things I am going through. Well done Jack for such good advice.
29 people found this helpful
on 11 January 2016
One of my favourites connected to the Law of Attraction. I was so inspired I recommend this book to all my friends. Love the size of this book
on 9 June 2017
Wonderful book. A great repeat opener.

Interactive pages, contribute to this book serving as a kinda personal life bible.

Very motivating and positive.
One person found this helpful
on 28 January 2016
A inspirational book that doesn't bog you down with too much info but states clearly and to the point what you have to do. The book also gives you some very useful tools to begin your journey! It's fantastic, best self help book I've read.
4 people found this helpful
on 27 October 2015
Great book! Recommended to me by a friend and definitely worth the buy. If you've read the Secret you'll love this, it explains the LOA so well and uses practical ways to make it work in your life.
on 23 September 2016
Really enjoyed this book. Engages you to actually make changes rather than just read about what you could do!
2 people found this helpful
on 19 September 2017
If you believe it will change your life then it will, but do you need a book to do it? I haven't even finished it yet.