on 7 May 2010
I have just bought this book and have almost finished it, I plan to re read it and go through the excercises. What a brilliant book and really helpfull.
I would definatly recommend this book as it is helping me to overcome some of the things I am going through. Well done Jack for such good advice.
on 11 January 2016
One of my favourites connected to the Law of Attraction. I was so inspired I recommend this book to all my friends. Love the size of this book
on 28 January 2016
A inspirational book that doesn't bog you down with too much info but states clearly and to the point what you have to do. The book also gives you some very useful tools to begin your journey! It's fantastic, best self help book I've read.
on 9 June 2017
Wonderful book. A great repeat opener.

Interactive pages, contribute to this book serving as a kinda personal life bible.

Very motivating and positive.
on 23 September 2016
Really enjoyed this book. Engages you to actually make changes rather than just read about what you could do!
on 27 October 2015
Great book! Recommended to me by a friend and definitely worth the buy. If you've read the Secret you'll love this, it explains the LOA so well and uses practical ways to make it work in your life.
on 5 December 2016
Greatest
on 31 January 2015
I chose this rating because I couldn't put it down, I read the whole book and felt so uplifted. I will be doing the relevant tasks and lists required to fulfil the Law of Attraction. I would recommend this book to anyone that believes in God and that he answers prayers.
on 31 January 2016
The law of attraction... very positive and thought provoking.
on 2 June 2017