Customer reviews

11,431
Harry Potter The Complete Collection (Seven book set)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 September 2017
An excellent story beautifully illustrated with small, large and page sized illustrations the "green eyes" and the Dobby running down the stairs are very good to name but a few. I am re-reading it - well worth getting!
on 27 June 2017
I absolutely adore this book! The illustrations evoked such strong emotions; Jim Kay has managed to capture the story precisely as I viewed it in my mind's eye when reading this wonderful book. I have pre-ordered the Prisoner of Azkaban and intend to eventually have the full set.

If I could give it a higher rating, I would.
on 5 September 2017
If you're a Potterhead or simply wish to be immersed into the world on a whole other level then this is for you! Children and adult-children hehe definitely deserve this experience! Buy the hardback books of Jim Kay if you can (1/2 price in supermarkets e.g. Tesco from £30 to £15) - first 2 books in series are out at time of writing in September 2017, and the 3rd is out next month, October 2017 - but definitely buy this one as well, I'm already looking forward to the next books being released on Kindle ... thank you to everyone involved for making this Slytherin happy!
on 27 January 2017
Bought this set for my mother for her birthday as she doesn't have her own set (she used to borrow mine all the time when I still loved at home)
The quality and presentation is lovely, and she was over the moon with it!
on 15 May 2017
Who doesn't like Harry Potter. I purchased
1 - 7 an excellent addition to the family library.
on 1 December 2016
Muggles. Wizards. Fun. There isn't much to say as it's been reviewed a million times since it first came out in 2001 or so... A very well written book with smart dialogue and themes that will and have appealed to children and adults.
on 10 May 2017
Having heavily influenced my niece's love of the Harry Potter films I was delighted to discover these beautiful books. These are introducing her to a love of reading the books themselves. The Prisoner of Azakaban is already on order for when it's released in October!
on 3 November 2011
HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE is the first book in the HARRY POTTER series, which are in my opinion the best books ever written. This one, funny, dark and very clever, begins Harry's journey and introduces many brilliant, original and memorable characters. The storyline was so gripping and engaging that i read the book in just a few days. It is reasonably short (unlike the other ones which are just as good if not better) so young children wont get bored, but even if it was over 1,000 pages i would never get bored. Everyone has heard of this series and most people love these books, and this one is the one that started it all. A magical book! ENCHANTING! 10/10!
on 8 August 2015
Arrived fast and is beautiful! I bought this to have a definitive, well-presented collection that would look good on the shelf (as opposed to my much abused copies that I use for actual reading.) The covers on these are lovely, and the presentation box art is stunning. Very pleased with my purchase and it arrived in 2 days with free shipping!
on 26 March 2017
Next packaging of seven CDs. Does not get better than Stephen Fry as a narrator. Surely he's the best there is.