Customer reviews

No Matter What
Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 February 2017
I fell for this book years ago, but then forgot it until James McAvoy read it on Cbeebies bedtime story. I hear his voice when I read it now, but I try to make it my own. The last pages still make me well up sometimes. I imagine this book would be useful for bereavement or divorce.
on 18 March 2017
We already have this book but decided to buy this for s friend's child, who's parents had gone through a tricky patch. The book explains about unconditional love which is reassuring for children to hear.
on 4 May 2017
We bought this book for our son when we first adopted him. As a grown up 6 year old he decided it was too babyish. 7 and-a-half now, he said that he still wished he had the book and was delighted when we bought another copy. A lovely story for bedtime particularly after a 'bad day' and this copy we'll be keeping!
on 15 October 2017
Great seller, arrived quickly, as described. Book itself excellent, quality as described.
on 6 August 2017
What a lovely book. It explores the idea of eternal love beautifully. The last pages did bring a tear to my eye as I read the book to my class - the mark of a powerful book.
on 6 June 2017
This is one of my favourite children's books. I like to send it to all the young kids on my list.
on 27 April 2017
Lovely book. a bedtime favourite.
on 25 January 2017
Not the original text, my daughter was really confused and disappointed.
on 23 March 2017
I love this book. I give it to every small child as a present!!
on 6 December 2015