on 10 July 2016
Still love reading this amazing series, fantastic story, lots to run the imagination wild, all in all brilliant
on 5 March 2016
I have not even removed the book from its wrapper.It is special.
For my future grandchildren to enjoy!
I have every title in the series and this an extra addition to my collection.
The delivery was excellent as usual and well protected wrapping.
Well done.
on 1 March 2017
My grandson loves Harry Potter and what better way to keep him happy than with this great boxed set. He loves it. Arrived quickly and safely. First class seller. Thank you.
on 11 August 2017
Wife is a huge fan, so bought all four. She loves them.
on 13 August 2017
Must have for all Harry Potter fans
on 16 October 2017
Love this book so much! It came with free shipping and arrived a day before it was due! Amazing quality and beautiful illustrations 💕 I am a big fan and this is the 3rd illustrated edition I have! Just as good as the first two. Well done Jim Kay 👍🏻
on 4 January 2017
Beautiful illustrated collection! This is the cheapest place I have seen it!
on 14 December 2016
Bought as gifts for Christmas to add to the previous book. Beautiful illustration & a lovely gift for all ages.
on 24 August 2017
Really good book recommend this book to anyone PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU GET HARRY POTTER FEVER DO NOT GO TO A DOCTOR LOVE THE BOOKS!!!

hope you find this review helpful
on 4 September 2017
Very well packed set. My son loves it.