on 7 July 2016
Enjoying the read. Overcame my prejudice that these were books for children after a family visit to the Harry Potter Experience. I'm not a great film watcher so thought I'd give the books a try. Very pleased I have.
on 17 August 2017
I bought these, so that I would stop borrowing my brothers. They were reasonable priced compared to some places. The covers are amazing
on 16 August 2013
Arrived in brilliant condition. no dents. no creases. no bent/ torn pages. as of it was freshly printed, just for me.
I just started to read the Harry potter books again and my Harry potter and the chamber of secrets was pretty torn up, due to being borrowed by friends. so I thought I'll get a new one but no book store I went to had this book. all the rest of the Harry potter books but this one.
This is a great read, and I would recommend to anyone with a imaginative mind that would truly appreciate the magic, of Harry potter
on 2 March 2017
What a fantastic Christmas present I got philosophers stone and the chamber of secrets . will cherish them forever. We all know the brilliance of u.k. Rowling now you can marvel at the illustrators craft bringing the stories to life . But them now
on 1 March 2017
Beautiful artwork, fast delivery and bargain price for the entire bundle, it ended up cheaper purchasing them separately than in a set.
on 29 August 2017
The second installment of JK Rowling's series doesn't disappoint - we loved it. Jim Kay's drawings are just stunning and only enhance the story even more. It gave me a whole new way of looking at the magical world! Brilliant illustration.
on 11 July 2017
Brilliant books! I bought them for my daughter. She watched the movies before they read the books and I thought they might not be interested in reading them. But I was wrong as they can't leave them from their hands! We always have a little 'fight' before they go to sleep, as they want to read at least another page.
on 3 August 2017
This series of books are an absolute delight. I love the illustrations. A bit heavy for general reading but a must for the collector!
on 20 December 2016
Gorgeous front covers and the most brillaint books. The price is an absolute bargain and would make a wonderful gift for yourself or another book/harry potter lover.
on 20 January 2017
Not much to review. It is a good quality product and the content is up to everyone to judge. Good books to read. Great story. Well written.