Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 December 2013
My ten year old daughter first discovered Sue Limb in our local library and loved the only book of hers they had. Saw this on Amazon and thought wow she has other books !! Hope she loves it as much as the other one (It's for Christmas).
on 28 April 2014
This hilarious book will keep you in a fit of giggles the whole way through and will stick to you hand like glue; you won't be able to put it down! Although, as I've read the other books in this series, I can say that I would've liked to see a tad more humour on Fred's role in the story as in the other books he seems to have appeared more humorous.

Basically, Jess Jordan is devastated when her mother organises a trip to see her divorced dad in Cornwall when she would much rather spend her summer break with her boyfriend Fred Parsons. On her holiday, Jess is depressed as her boyfriend seems to have gone to a music festival they had been hoping to go to together and, so she thinks, he has gone with her fabulous blonde BFF, Flora Barclays. Disaster! Little does she know that Fred has organised a special surprise along the way and the amazing secret to her mum and dads breakup. A must read!
on 23 March 2013
I loved this book I have read 3 books of this week's before and this one is as brilliant as the rest. I am now going on the rest of the debris pants on fire is next. I have also visited the website and that is really cool. I am 12 by the way and it suits my age group perfectly. So 11-14's if your looking for a new range of books to read you have come to the right place !! I also love the fact that their is loads in the series and I can't wait to read the rest. !!!!!
on 26 December 2013
This book was incredibly good! Sue Limb, is my favourite Author. And I would recommend this book for 10-14 year olds. (I'm 11), almost 12.
on 31 March 2013
I loved this book, because it was SO funny! For the whole way through the book I was laughing out loud! I would recommend this book for ages 9+ or 10+ :-) °~°
on 12 February 2013
It is hi hilarious and perfect for teens,teens,adults, and elders. You can see what is so amazing about it . Feel free to buy it!
on 8 January 2013
So funny I could read this book a hundred times and still be interested. Definitely worth the money and deserves all 5*
on 9 July 2013
My daughter loved this book .
A funny , lovely, interesting book.
I hope everyone loves this book as much as she did.
Regards Hannah