on 3 December 2016
Even though I do not really enjoy veg this inspired me to try a lot of the recipes which really enjoyed and have repeated
on 4 September 2017
Myself, my mum and my sister in law all own this and are thoroughly impressed with this book. It's got so many ideas, a lot of which I would've never considered. It's definitely increased my vegetable appreciation!
on 3 May 2017
Simple, easy but delicious meals. Still working my way through it.
on 20 June 2017
A complete 'must have' cook book, if you love your veg but need ideas in order to be a bit more adventurous.
on 29 June 2017
good recipes from a known chef
easy to follow and whizz up a meal
on 26 June 2017
This fabulous book is the very I CHING of veggie cookbooks. Hugh and his excellent chefs have invented a splendid array of dishes. It is sublime and you will never need another book. Buy it, try it and love it!. Worth every penny.
on 28 January 2017
Purchased as a present - recipient happy
on 13 September 2015
Some great everyday recipes that the whole family enjoyed, so much so that we're purchasing a hard copy for our kitchen library
on 24 March 2017