on 27 October 2017
Gift for my 7 year old grandson. His first foray into grown up books so chose the children's cover. Cant wait for him to love as much as his dad and I did . Thank you
on 13 May 2016
Present for another grandaughter. She has read all the books previously, but they were all of various hardback or softback and different sizes. She longed for a 'set' that matched. Cannot wait for her to see them on her birthday.
on 24 April 2016
Got this for my niece who is working her way through them. At least she will not have to wait years like the rest of us.
on 21 September 2016
Beautiful book collection (although apparently some of the covers could be considered spoilers). A great gift idea for adults and children alike. Books were in prefect condition.
on 8 June 2017
I bought this as a gift, the person that received was extremely happy!
It arrived super quick (I ordered it around christmas time and went all the way to Italy). Kudos to Amazon.
The price is definitely unbeatable. The box itself is quite nice and all the covers are illustrated beautifully, speaking of the covers, maybe the only drawback is the paperback cover (really really thin).
on 5 October 2015
So I am american and live on the east coast and I really wanted the British versions of these books since I already own the american ones and I have to say this was the best shipping ever. I got these in five days from ordering them when there was a hurricane going on. Also because I pay things in dollars it was pretty cool that with shipping all of the books cost about 10 us dollars each. which brand new here they would cost 10-16 us dollars so that was really awesome. I can't wait to reread them but have them be authentic :)
on 11 June 2017
I have really enjoyed this book. My favourite part of the book is when voldemort comes back to life because it was interesting and amazing! This is my favourite book of Harry Potter because of the trials that they did. All of the trials i loved the dragon trial,the one in the lake and finally the maze which is my favourite trial!

I wold recommend this book to people who enjoy wizards and witches or adventures.
on 25 December 2016
bought for my grandson he has enjoyed reading them now on his third book, yes very good value and a joy when he tells you about what happens. would recommend to others anytime.
on 29 June 2017
Lovely looking books. The kids love them. Although I keep telling them to be careful with them so as not todanage them. God I'm getting old!!!!!
on 5 November 2016
Brilliant Harry Potter Book , with illustrations still cheaper to purchase on Amazon than any bookstore excellent illustrations as with the previous book. recommend this book from this seller ..