Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 26 January 2015
Brilliant book! My daughter aged 2 and a half loves it. She already goes to nursery, but I will soon be substituting the word nursery with pre- school when September comes. She also loves Lulu loves shoes and Lulu loves clothes. She gets one Lulu book out every night before bed!
on 15 August 2016
Helped my daughter understand what will happen when she starts nursery. She loves LuLu!
on 7 September 2015
I bought this to read with my 2 year old son to prepare him for preschool. As soon as we had finished he asked whether we could get in the car and drive to preschool! He doesn't start for a few more days but am so glad he is now looking forward to it.
on 29 June 2017
Really good book to start talking about potty training in a relaxed way. Fun to read together.
on 2 September 2014
Love all the Lulu books, perfect character for 2-3 year olds. Got this one just before my 34 month old started nursery and it helped to prepare her for the fact I would be leaving.
on 16 July 2017
Perfect to accompany toilet training. My little girl loves the flap style book
on 22 August 2015
A very good informative book astonishing detail
on 28 October 2013
the best thing about the book is the interactive bits, my lil one likes to do up lulus nappy and pull up the toilet seat, but it hasn't made her more eager to use the potty.
on 18 April 2013
Lulu's loo....my little one loves this story and although not quite ready for potty training still loves the story and at 'story time' quite often this is the first pick.
on 9 September 2014
My little girl loved this book. Worked a treat for that little extra encouragement needed when we starting potty training. She wanted to be just like lulu. I liked the fact that lulu also used the toilet as my little girl didn't like the potty and went straight to using the toilet. A lovely little book will definitely be buying more of the lulu books.