Customer reviews

on 13 March 2017
Nice book with good exercises. Well laid out with good explanations.

My only criticism would be that it doesn't give the genders of words in grammar exercises. This means you have to look them up if you dont know them which takes time.
on 14 September 2017
As Required
on 24 July 2017
great
on 26 December 2015
I bought this book for my daughter. She used it for exam preparation.
on 24 March 2017
Very good condition, very helpful
on 1 October 2013
Our teacher asked us to purchase it. It is very easy to understand the questions and the exercises are simple and to our level.
on 8 October 2013
I am teaching AS for the first time - this book is perfect for my students. (Disappointed with delivery to lockers at local store - not next day as stated, no accurate tracking info and arrived 4 days late)
on 31 December 2016
What an excellent book! I initially bought this in error thinking it was an instructional German grammar book whereas it actually teaches each part of the grammar required for AS level alongside examples for the reader to complete. These really get you to think about how to construct sentences with the newly learned grammar and really works in getting the rules to stick in your head! Buy alongside Paul Webster's German Handbook for the complete picture.
on 20 January 2016
Good quality and arrived promptly. I can't fault the service. The book is incredibly useful for AQA AS German and I would recommend it for anyone taking the course.
on 23 October 2014
Bought this for my daughter who is studying AS German. It was recommended by her school and really does seem to be just what she needs