Customer reviews

on 24 December 2012
I am an A2 student studying the Philosophy of Religion aspect in my Christian Theology Course. I have found this book to be so invaluable, with further detail than class, clear explanations and condensed revision notes at the back of the book.

I simply do not know how I would cope with the course without this book, and it has allowed me to excel in the course, so much that I have bought another for home-use (as I attend a boarding school).
on 15 May 2012
I would seriously recommend this text book for any RE A-Level students who study this section. It is informative and breaks the sections up fairly well. Some additional reading may be required for sections which are slightly vague but you can get the main ideas fairly easily. The only issue with the book is that there are some minor errors in it and it can be a bit wordy at times. It is definitely a good revision tool though. Highly recommended!
on 12 September 2013
These books have proved to be well laid out with plenty of online support to assist your child through th A level process. This book is a must buy!!
on 25 October 2014
perfect study material to back up the class lessons and to read up on topics which are often skipped in class due to time pressures B-)
on 14 November 2013
Great. My daughter needed it for her A level studies and she says it is an excellent source of information
on 23 May 2014
this is is the book to learn to get you the top grades, nothing extra and you're looking at top marks.
on 11 November 2015
Does what it says on the tin basically, this was a good guide for my son's course.
on 22 February 2016
Just what was wanted.
on 21 May 2015
Excellent
on 16 October 2010
For everything you need for the AQA Philosophy of Religion course this book will get you through it all!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse