on 6 November 2015
Very helpful book. I'm glad I bought my own copy.
on 13 November 2011
Perfect fit for doing the diploma - couldn't have asked for more. Each section is well written and easy to understand. Could do with a few more practical examples along the way, but generally a brilliant guide and reference book.
on 10 March 2012
I bought this book for the wife to help with the Child Care Diploma she is doing at the moment. She is absolutely delighted and uses it as her first coursebook now. It's beautifully produced and edited with all the main points clearly stated in plain English.
on 7 June 2013
This book is brilliant and really helpful helped me to pass my assignments up-to-date information and laid out nice and easy to use and understand. Each unit is set out so you can find exactly what your looking for.
on 10 June 2013
Very pleased with speedy delivery and service when purchasing. I am finding this book very useful and helping me get through my QCF Level 3. Would recommend this book to anybody who is doing the QCF Level 3.
on 23 July 2012
I found this book very helpful for the level 3 diploma. It answers the questions in laymans terms and does not waffle on.
on 12 April 2013
This is a great book for my level 3 course, it has all the information I need to do my assignments at home. Best one I've seen so far, would defiantly advise purchasing this :)
on 21 October 2013
I would highly recommend this book if your doing CACHE level 3 diploma in children and young people's workforce. It is easy to understand and to the point.
on 9 May 2013
Started a Diploma course in children and young people and this book was recommended by the tutor. Found the book easy to read, non-jargonistic, Walker covers a spectrum of disciplines in the care of Children and younger people and illustrates her points well with Lots of pictures to keep the reader on track with examples. If you work through the exercises you'll appreciate the learning opportunities, walker presents and I would recommend this book to anyone seeking to get into social care of children and young people. For this reason I give this book four stars.
on 19 May 2013
This book is very user friendly and easy to follow.

It is set out really well and is in an easy to understand language

I would recommend to anyone doing the Level 3 CYPW