Customer reviews

on 10 May 2016
Great book for GCSE revision! Quick delivery!
on 9 May 2015
Helps with the children's education!
on 2 August 2013
very good book and my son liked it. would recommend to anybody who want to improve your knowledge in religious studies.
on 23 May 2014
brought this for my son who starts his gcse's next year, and thought we would start early getting the books available for when he needs them. I am impress with the book that we received and arrived quite quickly too.
on 10 May 2013
Gives fantastic background to the actual Gospel excellent for preparation for GCSE exam which my granddaughter is taking this month.
on 15 February 2014
My son struggles with RE as he is not Catholic so this textbook is perfect. I can help him at home and he can also use it at school
on 24 April 2013
Recommended via school has given them great insight to exams. Has helped with revision. This is only one part of the GCSE
on 7 January 2013
a very useful book for revision. this is a must buy for the students of as religion to help their studies
on 22 May 2013
I was told to buy this for my sons school and it is a good book for any body studying st Marks gospel
on 14 November 2014
Very helpful for my tutoring,Sue