on 16 April 2015
These tests are okay but I would say they are more like 1 minute tests than 10 minutes. I don't think my 7 year old (year 2) is particularly amazing at non verbal reasoning and thought she needed a bit more practice before she embarked on the 8-9 book but these were very easy. These 16 tests seem poor value for less than 20 minutes worth of puzzles altogether. Very disappointed as I normally rate Bond books very highly.
on 9 January 2016
Brilliant book for 11+ preparation. I have used these books for all my 4 children and so far 3 of my kids have passed their 11+ and gone on to Grammar school. I cannot praise these books enough. Must be used for any 11+ prep work.
on 21 May 2016
good book . kids like it. good for future exams
on 5 January 2013
Nice clear set of worksheets. Like the fact that they are short so can be completed before your child gets fed up!
on 30 March 2011
The book is for 7-8 years, but my six year is quite comfortable with it. There is a good mix of fairly easy and somewhat challenging puzzles. So she's not bored, but at the same time she's not out of her depth. The 10 minute format keeps her attention, in fact she often wants to do multiple tests. To her its a bit of fun, for us its helping her develop reasoning skills.
on 16 December 2014
this is amazing for learning and after my mum explained this for me i totally got it!!!!!! ask your mum questions and maybe you will totally get it!
on 29 July 2014
Fabulous bite size tests which are perfect for reluctant 7 year old boys, some questions trickier than others (to be expected)
on 7 February 2015
Great
on 3 November 2011
This book comprises 18 sets of 8 questions. Fantastic content but disappointing numbers when compared to the other titles in the series.