Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 August 2009
My mum and I really enjoyed listening to all the diferent stories.
It made a lovely present for my mum.
on 28 March 2011
I purchased this as a present for someone who finds it hard to read a book due to sight problems. When the audio book arrived, I thought I would listen to it, to make sure my friend would like it.
I really enjoyed it,sometimes it's nice to be able to sit back and listen to someone else reading a book, I found it very relaxing and thoroughly enjoyable. My friend also loved it.

Will be buying more of these audio books, they are very good value, and really entertaining, and you can always listen more than once!
on 21 March 2010
Friend is chuft to bits to be able to get her favourite author in audiobooks.Like a trip down memory lane for her.Good collection of short stories.
on 19 December 2010
A nice relaxing read - typical Binchy. I feel I really know the characters by the end of each story. They link nicely to other books from her collection too. I particularly liked that.
on 12 July 2013
I read a lot, have an MA in history, and yet MB is one of my favourite authors. There's just something about her that I can relate to - frustration, love, reality. This was the first audio MB I have purchased and it definitely won;t be the last.
on 29 October 2011
If you don't have long at a time but don't want to leave it too long before getting to the end of the story then This is a good Audio CD to buy. They were all so different and that made it more interesting and enjoyable to listen to.
on 16 January 2013
product arrived on time and was pristine etc... The stories though are a little short and, well pointless. 4 short stories with no begginning middle or end, just a diatribe of events to fictional individuals. The only real question is Why?
on 14 January 2013
fast delivery and really enjoyed all the stories in this series that I had ordered on audio cd - made my journey to work shorter and enjoyable
on 10 September 2013
would order more Maeve Binchy stories on audio
loved the story and the story teller
would recommend to other M B readers
on 11 June 2013
I have always liked Maeve binchy audio CD's
this was great, cannot wait for the next one
Love it FAB