Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 5 February 2017
My son is two and loves this book, I love it too, its like it was written for our family, everything that says in the book suits what we do at home! made him excited about becoming a big brother and I think he understands better what is coming... Will see in a couple of days as my due date is around the corner!!
on 11 July 2017
Brought as a gift for my nephew, which he loved. His parents were a little concerned that it implied a certain gender for the expected baby, as they didn't know what they were expecting and were trying to prepare him for a new brother or sister.
Fantastic read.
on 3 October 2017
Very good book to help introduce a new baby to your current child. The mummy in the story has one baby- the only downside in my personal situation as I am expecting twins.
on 24 April 2017
lovely book! as described!
on 11 October 2017
Great book, good condition, arrived quickly. Great conversation starter getting my 2.5 year old used to the idea of his upcoming sibling! Recommended by nursery, my son enjoys reading it! Thanks!
on 29 July 2017
We love this book. I read this to my older son during my second pregnancy. I have my first copy to a friend ages ago. And I ended up ordering the second copy. My younger son also loves it too.
on 22 April 2017
great book x
on 29 June 2015
My son is obsessed with Lions and absolutely loved this book. The rhyming language throughout makes it even more enjoyable. brilliant book!
on 21 August 2017
Got this to prepare my (at the time) not quite 2 year old for arrival of a new baby. He loves the book and it has helped him start to prepare at least.
on 23 November 2017
Perfect little story for any sibling or child