Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 June 2014
A really entertaining read.
on 2 March 2014
This book is great for all ages.And it says that goblins can not handle looking after babies at all.I love this book and I love Foster the bird but not when he gets trapped in a cadge by jak frost .I recommend this book for 4-21 .I love this book!
on 2 June 2013
As always with the Rainbow Magic stories NEVER let you down!!! My daughter can not get enough of how bad that jack frost and his bad goblins are. She truly believes she is Rachel in the stories. This Royal Baby story will NOT let you down esp if you are a fan!!!
on 5 June 2013
Typical RM story, predicatable events but that's RM! Bought for my 6 yr old who is slowly getting them all. Although very "samey" it encourages her to keep reading & she adores it. The only book with a baby so far.
on 5 December 2013
This book is wonderful. Very pleased. My granddaughter loved it. As always from the rainbow fairy books the story is easy for her to follow with some lovely pictures.
on 28 August 2013
OMG !!! i love rainbow magic. it is fun and exciting. i have read over 5 rainbow magic books.although i am going to year 4 i am still going to love it.
on 2 January 2014
I liked the plot and the character of Jack Frost with his scheme he devised to kidnap the baby. But the Kirsty and Rachel managed to get the baby back.
on 4 June 2013
Babies are adorable creatures but can not be handled by goblins.I am glad that they have used a baby in this book.in this book the baby is a royal baby.
on 30 October 2014
O,M,G!!!!!!!!! no one kill me please.I have read the book but it wasn`t good unoth and also anyone
that disaggres no person will blame you!!!!
on 30 July 2013
I loved the book of Alexandria the Royal baby fairy. I have rated this as the best Rainbow Magic book I have read.