Customer reviews

on 19 January 2014
My daughter and I went through this book one evening and had a lovely time!
It has a nice balance of activities that range from matching games to colouring with simple and sweet text to follow through and almost every page has stickers to add! We really enjoyed it. The stickers are also good quality and can handle being peeled off and replaced if need's be. I'm getting her the other sticker books in the series now too and will save them for surprises at special times! :)
on 30 March 2014
A lovely book with traditional illustrations. So much nicer than some of the modern books that are available for young children these days. Also delivery was very prompt.
on 25 August 2013
This is a lovely nostalgic book with lovely child like pictures and easy to understand text. Belle and Boo offers a sense of childhood innocence.
on 22 July 2015
Good . My three year old likes putting the stickers on and dressing Belle and Boo. Going to get another Belle and Boo sticker book to take on holiday.
on 5 August 2014
Was a big hit with my 3 year old daughter. We took it on holiday as a treat and she spent days playing with it. Could be longer is all.
on 8 May 2014
This is a lovely book for Belle and Boo fans! Bought alongside Belle and 'Boo's Birthday Surprise'. Great joint present.
on 5 December 2013
I know a 5 year old that loves Belle and Boo and will be well happy on christmas morning. I will be so popular.
on 17 October 2013
OMG this is the cutest sticker we have evenr played with I love the images some so good you can cram it
on 24 September 2016
Great sticker book. My daughter loves it. Great price.