Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 April 2017
Love the book and it has the new epilogue, although it was a little scuffed, which was disappointing.
on 7 July 2017
Ok
on 20 March 2017
Everyone needs to read all amazing books in this series. There full of adventure.
Couldn't put it down so gripping
on 28 February 2016
Daughter enjoyed this book
on 16 March 2017
I love the Gallagher Girls series of books but this is by far the best. It had everything I wanted romance, action & suspense all brought together in 1 amazing book.
on 13 July 2017
Last one to add to my collection, now have all the books!
on 17 March 2015
My daughter has read a few of Ally Carter novels and has loved all them that she read.
on 10 November 2013
'United We Spy' is the sixth and final book in the Gallagher Girls series. I was desperate to read it because I love these books but also wanted to savour every page because it was sad saying goodbye to such fantastic characters and such an amazing world. If I could have picked any school to attend then it would have been the Gallagher Academy because the girls are so much more than just school friends, they are sisters as well.

Cammie, Bex, Macey and Liz are still intent on hunting down the members of the Circle of Caven when they discover a terrible truth. Much of the story is focused on their attempt to avert catastrophe as they try to save the world and each other. These girls have come a long way since the series first began. They've always been clever, ingenious and brave but their talents have now been honed and their determination is off the chart. Cammie in particular has really grown over the course of the series. She has faced some terrible things and is still haunted and scarred by what has happened to her but she never loses track of the end goal and won't rest until the Circle has been dealt with once and for all. I love the darker tone that the later books have had and the fact that everything is on the line for Cammie and her friends and family.

'United We Spy' is a thrill-ride of a story and a fitting end to what has been an amazing series. Exciting and compulsive reading, I was hooked and couldn't bear to put this book down. Not even for a second! Danger lurks at Cammie's heels as she puts into action all the training she's received over the years. Instead of surviving on her own, I like the fact that we get to see all the girls working together like a well-oiled team. They all have different strengths but they bring out the best in each other and never lose faith in their abilities.

I really don't know what I'll do without any more Gallagher Girl adventures. I love this series and I'm going to miss Cammie and Zach and all their friends so much. I wonder if Ally Carter could be tempted into writing a spin-off somewhere down the line about their new careers. I would be the first in line to read about that!
on 15 September 2013
I love these books and was really exited when I found out that Ally Carter had written another one, I thought as it was the last one and so much had happened in all the other books that this book wouldn't have been as good. Well I was wrong. It is just as thrilling and a book I couldn't put down. I hope people enjoy reading it just as much as I did!!!
on 1 November 2013
After reading the others I was really looking forward to this one, although I do think it started well it seemed to fizzle out from there. It wasn't even nearly as good as the other books and I regret buying it.