Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 November 2012
whats not to love about these books. another great book about emily. the thing is my favourite but this is great too. lovely story, enjoyable for adults to read too. there is always some travelling involved so you can chat about places
on 17 November 2012
My grandson absolutely fell in love with this. I had to read it to him 3 times at nearly every bedtime. I did put on a special voice for the bear's rhyme. I am so thrilled that this author is the author of "How to train a dragon". Very talented lady. We have bought four of her Emily Brown series and I like them too.
on 17 February 2015
Lovely illustrations, great characters, lots of fun. We love Emily Brown.
on 28 July 2014
As always, the Emily Brown stories always keep my grandchildren engrossed. They love to join in the repeated phrases and will read them again and again. The book came on time and in good condition.
on 15 January 2013
This was the first book I got of the Emily Brown and I think it's the best. My daughter can't get enough of Emily brown and it is a firm favourite in our house.
on 4 October 2012
My daughter loved the first Emily Brown book, but neither her nor I are that thrilled about this one. The crying song the bear sings is annoying after awhile.
on 29 January 2013
My daughter loves Emily Brown and this is another great one. A lovely story with a good message for children
on 3 August 2014
Have now got the full set, this is a delightful story, can't wait for more Emily Browns.
on 28 November 2014
Beautiful book . Arrived in time and in brand new condition as advertised. Thank you.
on 10 April 2015
Love the other Emily brown books, this one is lacking so wish I hadn't purchased it