Customer reviews

on 26 April 2017
Great book my 3 and 4 year old love it.
on 14 October 2010
My family love the books by giles, but I have cancelled my order for this one. I looked inside the book in a local book store and alot of the rhymes are repeated from the animal pages in all his previous books like commotion in the ocean etc..... If you dont have any of his previous books its a fantastic book, but if you have its a bit of a waste of money as you will already have read some of the pages and seen the pictures, I have still given it 4 stars though because either way kids and adults alike will love it!!!!
on 9 May 2012
My little boy loves his bed time stories and reading books. This series of books are great. They have fantastic bright pictures which holds his attention and the rhyming stories are great fun to read together. He quickly learns the words and animals and always chooses these books at bed-time
on 21 June 2014
My son loves it
My 4 and 3 years old children love this book. Good learning about some new animals and also phonics with it. They loved doing the actions that come with few animals. A recommended school reading book too.
on 25 January 2016
Bought for my 2 year old but he is too small for it, will wait until he is older. Some of the rhymes are bit odd but at least they are different from the usual nursery rhymes.
on 8 November 2016
I bought this for my Great niece because she's just started school, she loves all animals and it helps her with the alphabet.
on 9 November 2016
Daughter loves this book.....some animals are a little scary with their big teeth but my daughter loves it!
on 29 November 2015
It's a shame that this book repeats a lot from another book. Feel I have been Miss sold.
on 18 December 2014
This is one of those fantastic finds where every animal is real and not made up!