on 3 July 2011
I bought this book to help me revise for my LLB Law exam in criminal law, however soon wished I had purchased it months earlier.

Each topic is clearly and coherently presented with Key cases in boxes with both facts and principles, Quick reference definitions given for legal terminology, and comprehensive diagrams and worked examples which demonstrate the application of the law.

This is one of the most user friendly books I've ever owned and would recommend it to anyone.
on 17 November 2012
this revision guide was really helpful when i was studying asit provided great quick reminders. ended up buying the same for all my subjects. gives a great structure to revision.
on 28 May 2013
I bought this guide for my A-level exam, it is every good as it contains most of the the stuff I am learning in simplified form :) Fast delivery and good price :)
on 20 February 2013
useful for clarifying the lectures containg all the key cases and points. will buy again for all my future law subjects!
on 16 May 2012
great study guide i recommend all the law express books to any body interested in learning law or who is learning law.
on 17 July 2014
If you read Law, you should read this. It's really accessible and has pretty much whatever you need to know.
on 11 December 2011
I am a very big fan of these books since I bought my first one. They make everything so much easier to understand and wrap your head around, without this book and the companion website I would not have passed my criminal law module last year. I recommend this to anybody as long as you know how to study properly this will be a huge help with your revision!
on 19 June 2016
Must have for the exam! Highlights all the essentials and saved me £££s
on 9 December 2014
So useful,
Best purchase I've made in a long time.
on 27 October 2015
Delivery was on time and excellent quality of book