Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

I got this for my 15 Yo son who is studying the book.

I've used York Notes before and they are a decent aid to help your son or daughter get better grades.

It's not a magic wand- they still have to put the work in BUT and this is a big But the guide really is a great help in getting them focused and a reassuring crutch that they are on the right track.
The fact that this was recommended to us by my son's English Teacher is extra evidence that the book has reall value in aiding the understanding of the book and all it's nuances.

There are sample essays and ideas on the themes of the book.

Put simply if you read the book well and understand you will gain better grades so this is a decent purchase in your child's education.

Cheap at 5 times the price.
on 12 March 2017
Why can I say it's my son's gcse year - but it's bound solid and came in good condition.
on 12 March 2017
The things you do for your children, but happy with a pass after having these notes!
on 18 September 2015
This certainly helped the person I bought it for gain a good insight into the book for her GCSE, I don't like to brag too much but she came out with an A grade.
on 29 April 2017
Very pleased with this product
on 17 June 2015
Good. Reliable & fast delivery****
on 29 July 2015
as described
on 12 December 2015
Excellent
on 5 April 2017
My daughter is currently studying for her GCSEs and finds this revision book very helpful X
on 25 June 2017
Excellent - really useful and helpful !