Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 August 2013
I read this to revisit my OU Children's Lit module & found a nice mix of familiar & new ideas & authors. Loved the analysis of Blyton & Lewis & learned lots about fantasy & teen novels. Great, detailed Further Reading section. Would be useful for undergraduates & English teachers or anyone interested in the field.
on 4 March 2015
Bought this because Lucy was my lecturer and tutor for my children's lit course, but I've used it a few times since then for various things- like various academic things, not just using it as a coaster or a frisbee or anything, although it would probably work.
on 12 June 2016
Useful as an introduction to my next course.
on 3 November 2011
This book is very easy to read and very useful. I really wish I had bought this book before now.
on 14 January 2016
Good and really useful.
on 27 August 2014
Speedy and as per description. Thanks.