Customer reviews

on 31 December 2010
This book was recommended to be by my Media Law and Ethics teacher for BA Journalism, first year. It was extremely helpful and a very easy read. I referenced information from that book into my assignments and also used many case studies mentioned. I probably could not survive lessons without this book to guide me.
on 22 April 2011
Purchased for my granddaughter to assist her through university, she tells me that the book is fantasic, to the point and so easy to understand. My granddaughter is so very pleased that I bought this particular publication for her.
on 24 December 2012
Recommended to University students studying law or any law course, this textbook is as well organised as it is informative.
on 25 March 2014
If you are a journalist or in the media this is a very clever book to keep in your library.
on 11 February 2015
Sons Christmas socking filler he loves it!
on 4 July 2014
Good book very interesting.