on 8 July 2017
Although I don't like this story, its very well written. Good to help with GCSEs.
on 1 April 2017
Happy with item
on 1 April 2017
Great book
on 25 January 2011
Lovely A4 size, detailed descriptions of each chapter and themes, key quotes examined with emphasis on getting a better grade (A/A*). Example essays show you what you should be aiming for. All in all, well worth the money.
on 25 October 2011
The book is extremly useful and provides a deeper insight in to the book for exam purposes. My son has found this a great help in his revision
on 28 April 2011
My daughter watched the original Lord of the Flies film and used this as a workbook. Great book and very valuable for GCSE course, with very handy tips.
on 31 December 2012
This book arrived promptly and is in excellent condition. I am really pleased with the service I received when I ordered this book. i am hoping that my son when will make good use of it during his GCSE revision period.
on 10 August 2016
Great for students studying the book as part of their English Language or Literature GCSE. Very well set out and easy to read. I bought this as a last minute revision tool (a week before the exam) and it really helped my revision, however I would advise other people to buy this book asap in the school year, because it would have helped me out massively in my CATs (controlled assessment tasks) throughout the year. Overall I believe this book really did help me and hopefully improved my performance in the exam. A must buy for anyone studying Lord Of The Flies!
on 31 May 2013
Don't know what I would have done without this for my exam! Really clear and the different sections (eg. Themes) are really easy to understand.
on 27 October 2010
My Son is reading this as part of his GCSE course this year and whilst he felt comfortable with his understanding of the story, Characters and sub plots. He did say that this gave him a 'bit extra'. and to my suprise he also did all the 'mock' exam questions. His target was a B-A they now believe that an A-A* is within him.