Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 November 2016
Quite a useful book, but no answer for all exercise. I found that we cannot download answers from the publisher. We need to get the teacher CD as well to get the answers and it's very expensive.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2014
So we doubled up on the heavier books to keep at home for homework and study time. The school rucksack is now a bit lighter. Thank you!
on 10 September 2014
This is a superb textbook for year 8/9 chemists. The text is simple and clear to understand with illustrations and diagrams that are relevant and which patronise neither the student nor the subject. The topics are ordered sensibly and I particularly like the questions set at the end of each topic and each section; ideal for use in homework or in class. I ordered complete year sets of both the first and later the second edition when I was a Head of Department and have subsequently influenced two other major independent schools to use it as their standard junior textbook. I believe that it is the best such book currently available and enjoy using it.
on 11 December 2016