on 30 January 2016
Very good; i'm satisfied with it.
on 27 May 2014
It's the best Dictionary I had , easy to use especially with the CD , I Recommend for beginner to use the CD to learn pronunciation
on 28 February 2013
This dictionary is great when it comes to increasing and varying the vocabulary. I bought this because I wanted a dictionary which could be used both in highshool and university.
on 17 May 2013
most useful dictionary of contemporary English, I love it, very easy to use, explicit!used the 2009 one throughout university and it was more than helpful!
on 24 November 2012
The book itself is wonderful, I would recommend it to every advanced learner.

My point: It has a few dints at the cover and back.

Quick sending!! Thank you very much!!
on 1 September 2013
GOOD QUALITY, CD IS STILL ON THE BACK OF THE DICTIONARY
ONLY SOME LITTLE DEFECTS IN THE BOOK WHICH COULD BE INGNORED
on 11 November 2013
great advanced dictionary. very good for learning and useful for advanced learners. I recommend it for everybody who want to learn english
on 8 February 2013
The software is so good that I can get a lot of knowledge like grammar and pronunciation. It's colourful, which is quite convenient to recognize.
on 21 October 2013
I chose this rating because I got it on time for what I needed it and it is an essential book for my professional life.
on 2 January 2014
i rated it 4 stars because they had some minor damages in the binding, but i think it was Customs