Customer reviews

on 3 July 2014
I've bought this book for my AS level English Literature course (even though it's made for undergraduate study) in order to improve my grade and it's very detailed while remaining compact and easy to carry around. Several texts are covered and it's perfect for a degree or just wider reading for an A level course to boost the grade. It's not suitable for a GCSE though - it's probably too advanced and GCSE English Literature covers set texts, and does not require wider reading.
on 25 May 2012
Bought this book for my daughter to assist her in her A-level English prep, very pleased with this transaction, book delivered in perfect condition and in good time.
on 12 February 2016
I found this book to be extremely helpful to me whilst studying a short course in this subject. It was written in a very clear way but would be helpful for anyone who was needing a good overview.
The format was excellent,lots of information which was well set out.
I think also the book was very good value for money as it helped me a lot. Very glad I bought it
on 16 July 2016
Very helpful
on 1 January 2015
Great book, came as expected, thanks.