on 12 April 2017
Clearly,concised written.a bit of humour added to make it less boring. I would have chosen a larger font and i have 20:20 vision! Overall happy with the content , already started to put the advice into practice and toddler has sensed something is different !
on 20 May 2015
Good but doesn't cover what to do if they don't eat any dinner! Do you allow cereal later. . .
on 23 January 2016
Most of the hints seem incredibly obvious and logical once you start to think about it, but the fact that they have to be pointed out shows how useful they are.
Well laid out, doesn't go into rambling babble, and it's a fun read.
on 6 March 2017
I can't rate this book highly enough. I bought it on a whim and it has revolutionised mealtimes in my house.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain from buying this; really.
on 6 November 2015
Very clear and practical book on how to get your picky eater to be less picky. The tips were very valuable. I have started to apply these tips few weeks ago and I am already seeing some results.
on 12 March 2014
Such a good read with top tips for taking the stress out of kids' meal times. Great Mum to Mum advice - feels like you're getting help from a friend. Would really recommend this to all parents.
on 11 January 2017
Great price for a quick and easy to read book that helps you see it from the child's perspective. I had amazing results IMMEDIATELY and would recommend this book to parents who are pulling their hair out (like I was!) my daughter is an incredibly fussy 2 year old who previously would only eat 3 different foods. Meantimes were incredibly stressful with wasted food and constant snacks through the day on pricey kids snacks. Now my daughter eats proper meals and fruit !
on 25 March 2017
I've been recommended this book so I decided to order it with the prime next day delivery (fab service). Wow, I have to say that this is the best toddler parenting book I have ever seen. I am half way through the book and I can see my wrong doing already! My child eats really well most of the time, with her asserting her new found independence, we've had some difficult meal times and I wanted to stop that. This book is very easy to read and easy to relate to as an adult that remembers their childhood eating too. Furthermore, it is helping me see that our non food related tantrums are also about power (I already knew this to a certain extent but wasn't really 'seeing' it the way I need to see it as a parent) which both my toddler and I are faced with daily at the moment, mainly as we both are very stubborn and very much alike! I know I need to step away from certain situations but I often lost my cool because I didn't know how. Now I think I will be able to 'train' myself to stay calmer and see it from her point of view before the situation escalates. Fab book, highly recommended!
on 14 September 2015
This may be a small book but it is absolutely packed full of excellent advice and information. I'm really glad I bought it. I have a toddler who is a fussy eater and sometimes I'm at my wits end as to what to do. This book clearly sets out different approaches to meal times, it is mostly just common sense but reading it really helped me come up with a plan of action in my head and have me confidence in what to do.
on 16 November 2016
Although I had no difficulties with my own children in terms of their eating, I found the book offered a helpful approach in understanding why some of my grandchildren are such fussy eaters, and what might be done about it. As 'eating' can be the stuff of nightmares at the dinner table, and I have witnessed some of those, this book offers a doable approach. The balance of power is clearly explained - you, as the adult, is in charge of what is for dinner, the 'little blighter' is in charge of whether s/he eats it or not; that is where the choice comes in, not at any other time. The hard thing for both parties will be to deal with the consequences of those choices. The book gives helpful insight and guidance, but it also offers HOPE for changed behaviour. It requires a great deal of determination on the part of the adult; if you know you will 'cave in' because of fears that they might 'starve', don't buy the book. It is not a 'u' rated Disney plot!