Customer reviews

on 3 January 2016
Hired this book from a library loved it that much bought it off amazon would highly recommend this book to anybody of any age as it gives you really useful tips on what time of year your most likely to see a certain animal and the best places to see that animal. Really deepened my love for nature!
on 17 September 2013
Bought this book originally for my granddaughter but enjoyed using it so much, I have had to buy another one for her.
on 4 October 2016
Its a book
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 October 2013
This book was bought for me as a gift. It is great fun and certainly ensures that you keep your eyes wide open when out. The whole family has joined in with gusto and we have learnt so much. I don't go out for a walk without it now! Building up the points is fun and my friend and I are in healthy competition as we gather our points! I highly recommend this book.
on 2 June 2015
Excellent book for both children and young adults alike
on 4 November 2016
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse