Customer reviews

on 26 September 2016
Good ideas to work with to help the music come through without self inflicted bad habits
on 24 July 2017
Excellent book. A very practical guide which dovetails well with all the most recent research in physiology and neurology. I bought it twice so it must be worth having!!
on 28 January 2015
Excellent, very well written book, I have been reading and re-reading it and find it (along with Alexander Technique lessons) most helpful!
on 18 April 2017
Is useful. Well presented.
on 2 March 2015
Excellent, every musician should read this, it really works!
on 27 December 2013
Easy to follow introduction to Alexander with a focus on postural problems created and experienced by by working musicians. Got this for my husband & our son. Very accessible and easy to read.
on 18 March 2014
Excellent book to introduce the principles of the Alexander Technique. Simple and straightforward. I recommend for all people to learn how to improve their daily life activity.
on 16 September 2015
I have found this a very helpful book, though I guess consultations with an Alexander Technique consultant would be even more helpful, if I could afford it! In the end so many of us adopt bad postures - I am a guitar player - but also in so many aspects of life, that we end up with back and other problems that using the Alexander Technique would prevent.
on 21 March 2015
The Alexander Technique has been applied to other aspects of human life to great fact. Why would I not explore it in music too. I recommend this ebook and would suggest that the readers approach it with an open mind..
on 19 May 2015
Excellent book. Highly recommended.