Customer reviews

on 20 August 2017
Amazing book in step by step instruction format. My only problem is that sometimes you are left wondering what certain measurements are, only to find them explained in the next step. So a quick check of what comes next can make the process a little clearer. Even so, a well presented book and easy to follow. I am anything but a standard size/shape, and I now have a pattern that fits me, unlike all the off the shelf patterns you can buy that need altering at every point. Looking forward to advancing to the second book.
on 19 April 2017
Useful book. Great ideas
on 5 March 2011
I was a bit sceptical about buying this book, especially as I pre-booked it. However, I'm ever so glad that I did purchase this book. It makes pattern cutting so easy, even for a near beginner like me. The diagrams and the explanations are so simple and easy to absorb, that once you have created your block, you can make a whole wealth of designs quickly and easily. I have surveyed many other books and this is, in my view, the best I've seen so far!
on 31 August 2015
Very pleased with product.