Customer reviews

on 9 August 2017
Maybe avoid purchasing if you have bad memories of High School.
on 3 September 2017
Bought as present
on 11 December 2014
bought as a present. they love it
on 28 December 2012
Book arrived when expected. Book was a course work book for mu daughter so glad she got it in time to read in the Christmas break.
on 2 March 2014
This is an amazing play. So dark and filled with flickers of humour. Slight essence of Sarah Kane towards the end. Really good read. Probably a good William monologue in scene seven if you cut some lines. Love it. Love me Stephens too.
on 15 February 2017
I love this book, I admire the careful writing and Williams arc in particular. His journey, for me, is ideal for monologues as he always has a steady stream of conscious and unconscious thoughts about the events which unfold that an actor can get into.
on 1 February 2017
An insight in to the hearts and minds of privately educated youths. I loved how Stephen's developed characters through dualogue and slowly let the plot unfold. I live in Stockport, am a drama teacher, so his work speaks volumes to me .
on 22 February 2014
I have read the play before and it is honestly my favourite piece of literature ever! The postage was fast and it was a good quality print (just like the one if read before) so I can give it nothing but 5 stars!
on 15 January 2014
Loved this play. First work of Simon Stephens I have read and could not put it down! I was completely gripped from start to finish.
on 2 October 2016