Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 September 2011
I ordered this book after I was given an embellishing machine and was a little stuck for ideas. The photography is top class, a real benefit when looking at the texture of the samples. The range of ideas was varied and the samples well made and inspiring. The instructions were comprehensive and I felt that I could attempt any of the projects. I have tried a couple so far and they turned out as expected after reading the book. I keep going back to this book just to look at the pictures!

Would highly recomend this book to anyone with an embellishing machine.
on 2 July 2011
Fabulous book full of lovely techniques which can be interpreted to your own imagination! Lovely!It gave me lots of ideas to use fabrics that i would not have considered before.
on 31 January 2012
Having been given an embellisher as a present, I didn't have a clue what to do with it or what it could do,... untill I came across this book.

I haven't followed any of the patterns directly, as I don't have the required fabrics etc for that, but I have followed the principles and am amazed at what I have achieved.

This book should come with every new embellisher. I highly recommend it if you are unsure what to do with an embellisher.
on 2 April 2012
This book is Fabulous,instructions illustrations are perfect.Just what I wanted,to inspire me to improve my embellishing skills.Other books I had looked at were too long winded,this one is very concise and easy to follow. LOVE it!!!
on 30 November 2011
i feel in love with this book covers every thing i wanted to no i haven't stopped making stuff yet i have just finished making the flower cushion using my janome embellisher machine and love it i would recommend this book to a friend
on 1 November 2010
I received my copy in excellent condition. I am new to embellishing and this book will answer many questions for me as well as provide inspiration for projects and instructions for how to go about making them. It is ideal for beginners like me, but could also be useful for those who are more experienced but have used the embellisher in different ways.
on 29 October 2012
Just bought an embellisher and this book is great for getting started and making things easily. Have made two wall panels - one the winter scene in the book with my own additions and the other a tides edge scene. Admired by all!
on 27 January 2012
Great book full of inspirational ideas that are easy to achieve. Explains clearly what you need to make similar projects and takes you through step by step with clear photographs. A great way to start to learn just what your machine can do if you're pointed in the right direction.
on 14 April 2013
This is a useful book with a variety of projects which gives skills transferable to other things. A good addition to the craft library.
on 9 March 2013
Hi, I just checked my books and I did receive this book. It is a very nice book, sorry for the mix up in my head!