on 11 April 2017
Although I dislike the very begining of the book, it has proved useful for post grade 1 pupils (starting them off from half way through the book!) Easy to read layout and fun tunes to keep them interested!
on 26 April 2017
For the price, this book has a great variety of popular songs and tunes that are arranged in a great way for students to learn. It explains everything well and includes duets to be played with teachers or friends which can be a lot of fun.
on 6 May 2011
I teach violin and recommend this book to all my beginner pupils. The printing is clear and easy to understand, the tunes are all well known and progression is carefully managed so that only one new idea is introduced at a time. It's great that it is available both with and without CD as not everyone wishes to spend the extra £££s for a CD they may not use. The only gripe I have is concerning the bow-hold illustration. It is not terribly clear, and I feel that it might be better to use a photograph to show this important component of technique. Will still use this book in my teaching though as I haven't found a better one yet.
on 27 December 2011
good buy recommended. fast delivery. item as described. my son enjoyed. a must for learners. school teacher recommended violin book. i assume its for every learner.
on 17 December 2015
Arrived on tine and my 9yr old son is happy to use it for his beginner violin classes.
on 20 October 2015
Very helpful for my daughter who is violin beginer
on 8 May 2016
Prompt delivery. Just right for my sons needs
on 4 January 2016
Good book and great service by amazon
on 11 November 2015