Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 February 2012
Indispensable book that will help me in every aspect of my work. I eould highly reccomend this to anyone, novice or professional. A fantastic book from cover to cover. Very well illustrated and easy to follow.
on 29 December 2009
Very happy with this book I am sure it will provide years of help both as a beginer and a to refer to as I gain experience.
on 30 July 2010
Brilliantly photographed step by step instructions. It gives beginers like me the confidence to use with techniques that before would have felt too daunting.
on 23 August 2012
I enjoyed this pottery manual. A lot of new ways to improve old methods.It has a lot of new ideas which I have tried and tested. I recomend it to new and old potters. Good refresher course.
on 25 January 2013
I bought this on the recommendation of others and was not disappointed in any way. it is an absolute fount of information for beginners right on to those who are taking trheir craft/hobby a lot more seriously.
I buy other books to give me ideas but this one has a permanent place by my side to prompt me to improve. It has given me a fresh respect for the poor little pinch pot. Worth every penny!
on 13 October 2012
Lovely informative book for the novice or the expert potter. Lovely ideas for glazes, great coffee table book.brilliant different ways to shape.
on 9 January 2014
This book far exceeded my expectations and has proved to be very informative - a sort of 'bible' for amateur potters and ceramicists.
on 17 February 2015
Just a useful manual.

Tells you what you need to know when you need to know it. Whether your hands are dirty or clean
on 17 October 2015
Beautiful book, great for any level! Lovely and handy!!

Currently studying BA (HONS) CERAMICS
on 16 August 2015
Great informative book, with good photos too.