on 19 October 2014
Good item but not much gymnastics in it.
on 12 October 2012
I'm really cross that having purchased this book, I've had to pay an additional £15.99 for a CD containing the dance tracks to accompany the dance lessons!
on 10 January 2008
I was very excited to get this book as I need help in this subject. Its got good activities, with a good time scale and fits with the National curriculum expectation. However, each page is only one lesson, and each month has a gymnastic, dance and games lesson (30 mins each time) which does not fit a unit of work in a term. I was expecting to have at least 5/6 lessons of a gymnastic in a unit, a dance unit and a games. So the book was a let down in this way.
on 6 June 2009
this book has been a help for giving me ideas for my year two class.