Customer reviews

on 19 December 2011
This was my very first purchase as a Marilyn Monroe collector. I have now added many more books and other items to my collection. I wanted lots of pictures and also some information to get an idea of their context etc. This book provides both very well.
If you want a detailed biography than this possibly is not for you but as far as pictures and basic info goes - its all in here. The book is a perfect size and is lovely quality. I recommend it.
on 12 September 2012
This lttle book has got lots of photos through Marilyn's life! This was my first book on her too... The only downside to it is that it doesen't have many pictures of when she was Norma Jeane. You know, when she was married to James Dougherty and had curly brown hair. I find those pictures of her the most interesting of all.
on 10 June 2014
It's a small book of all black and white photos. Don't expect to gain much knowledge of the great woman from this book, as a visual reference it is more than satisfying but there are sure to be better books out there.