on 23 February 2016
Brought for my son and he's read every single book and enjoyed all of them. If you have a child that's interested in Romans, then these interesting stories are a great buy definitely great books.
on 15 May 2017
My daughter loves these
on 8 September 2015
Brilliant price for a really great set of books have bought several times as gifts and always loved by the reader.
on 27 November 2014
I bought this for my 8year old daughter, great hit! She and all her friends are reading or have read the series, fun but they learn something as well. Well written, enjoyable and informative.
on 20 December 2013
My 11 year old grandson is an avid reader, and we hope he is going to enjoy this series as much as our 12 year old grandson (from another family!) who recommended it, did. The books should keep him going for very many hours at a bargain price.
on 26 December 2013
My 7 year old has been reading these at school so bought him a set for home. Excellent value for money and excellent easy to read , exciting stories with lots of historical detail in them.
One person found this helpful
on 13 December 2015
My 8 year old enjoyed these at first -- but then found them rather repetitive in formula.
on 6 February 2015
Bought for my 7 year old daughter. She devoured them at the rate of one a day. Now knows more about Rome than Julius Caesar.
on 12 June 2014
Great value, very prompt service, really good books that bring the Roman world to life. Once you're hooked tho you'll have to buy the next 7!
on 27 July 2015
My 7 year old daughter says that The Roman Mysteries are most exciting and enjoyable. She also says that they tell a terrific history of Ancient Rome including slave dealers, kidnappers, and lots of adventurous mysteries.