on 26 December 2017
Bought this for my child to read on his Kindle Paperwhite. Hi was very much looking forward to it, but the book has its font options disabled. The default font is just too tiny to read. One can make the pages bigger by zooming in and out with fingers, but it is just not practical for turning the pages. Bottom line the kindle version of the book is unreadable.
on 11 January 2018
Funniest Xmas book ever.
on 10 January 2018
A gift well received
on 3 March 2017
Kids loved it
on 5 January 2018
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 January 2018
Arrived on time. A great read for all and fun. Worth the price I paid.
on 6 January 2017
Very good as all in this excellent series, BUT this book is identical to another with a different cover page (picture of a rat in Christmas garb) so I accidentally bought the same book twice.
on 5 December 2017
This is a lovely book, but it's not suitable if your child still believes in Father Christmas. Among the facts in this book it states that Rudolph isn't real and was made up for an add campaign, Father Christmas couldn't get around the world in one night, and also lists lots if other facts about how So much of Christmas is made up.
The facts are very interesting, but I decided to return it instead of giving this book to my son because he would get upset about how certain things aren't real.
review image
on 30 November 2013
The book itself is great and has lots of interesting facts which my son (6) was enjoying reading quietly to himself. However, he came to me upset because in a true/false quiz it claims that Santa is dead. When I explained that Saint Nicolas was dead but obviously Santa was not dead he was still angry as a non-fiction book shouldn't be so misleading and say Santa was dead when he wasn't then. Glad I gave it to him now and not on Christmas Eve to be honest...I think joking about Santa being dead is in very poor taste.
22 Comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 31 December 2013
Funny but with facts not boring at all :) I would recommend it for about 9-13 year olds I am 10 years old I loved it