on 3 January 2014
Another in the children's (and many adults) favourite series of Captain Underpants highly amusing adventures in which `wedgie power' is used to overcome a veritable phalanx of comical super villains with the help of a motley and constantly changing cast of unlikely super heroes.

And why do kids absolutely love these books beyond most others? `Simple' as that annoying tv advert meerkat says repeatedly, because the jocularity is very basic majoring on `fart' humour, irreverent, fast moving, and one whole lot of fun.....just about everything that most kids lap up. Little wonder that killjoy groups such as The American Library Association features The Captain Underpants books very high up in their lists of books needed to be banned......goodness me we can't be having children actually reading books, and enjoying the experience - its better for them to continue watching television and computer screens and not read at all! Instead of castigating and poo-pooing (if you excuse the expression) the Captain and his knockabout friends and foes, plaudits by the bucket full should be showered over this series of books.

In this roller-coaster of mirth, the valiant Captain Underpants does his best to thwart the evil intent of his nemesis Tippy Tinkletrousers, and save the Super-heroes George and Harold from eternal damnation as evil zombie nerds roaming a devastated planet forever.

Does he succeed? Read it and chuckle your way through to the Captain's triumph of good over evil.....why, of course he does!
on 4 April 2016
I love you so much better than the original version of the year and a half hour and I'm still not working for the need for the rest of the day before the few months ago I had to be in my life and death in the morning is going to the next few weeks ago I have the best of luck a little bit more of a sudden it was a good day to day I will never
on 10 January 2016
Can't think of anything else to say about this brilliant series of books - I to read them to my class when I was teaching and it always encouraged reluctant readers to have a go themselves. My grandson reads more complex books now but still loves Captain Underpants.
on 23 April 2014
My son is a huge Captain Underpants fan and he has thoroughly enjoyed this latest instalment of the Captains adventures. The way the book is written is a cross between straight story and comic strip so it is a great way to get children reading and they don't get overwhelmed with lots of text. The pictures are great and the story bounces along at a great pace as do they all.
I can't recommend these books enough as a great way to get youngsters reading!
on 6 April 2018
My grandson loves to read Captain Underpants books and is enjoying this book.
on 9 December 2017
Great story for 7+ kids
on 11 February 2018
Brilliant book
on 22 January 2017
Bought it as a gift. My 7-year old nephew loves these books.
on 14 April 2017
Bought for my grandson and he loves it.
on 19 April 2014
Great book for boys - lots of reference to bodily functions - written in child speak, so will be read by those who don't particularly like reading. Hey, it's not Charles Dickens, but may set them on the path to his books.