Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 June 2017
Follow Tom on his other adventure only problem . . .

He doesn't have genius Ideas!!
Follow toms trouble and find out what happens to him now!

Read the book to find out what trouble tom causes !

Reviewed By 10 Year old
on 15 March 2017
My 7 year old son struggled to read a book, unless I bribed him. However this has all changed since we were introduced to the World of Tom Gates. All I can say "Thankyou to Liz Pichon" these books have changed my sons view to reading. In just over a month we have read nearly the whole set, yes it has cost me a small fortune but I don't care, my son is reading. Since reading these books he is now trying other books, he is a changed boy!
on 16 June 2017
My 9 yr old reads this unprompted. I actually come in the sitting room and he's reading quietly or at bed time, he's read his tim gates ! Excellent.
on 14 March 2017
My granddaughter is reading the whole series and it keeps her occupied for hours - no TV and no iPads.....
on 17 May 2017
My grandsons (aged seven and eight) love Tom Gates books! They want them all!
on 30 March 2017
Good
on 2 August 2017
Grandchildren love the books.
on 18 January 2014
It was for my daughter's Christmas present. Perfect condition. Great book. Arrived earlier than expected which was a bonus. It's been read again and again.
on 21 April 2017
Loved this book! Was really excited to get it. It had lots of funny parts, and it was an excellent story. I recommend it to 8 to 9 year olds.
on 8 May 2015